#CWUCOM370 – In Class Speech

Ok- So you are the PR team for the client you identified on Monday.  NOW, you are going to ghost write a speech for them.  The great thing is, you will identify the following:

• Speech written for:  (celeb/client) ______________________
  • Speech written by:  ______________________ (you!!)
  • Event/venue/location:  ________________________
  • Number of people expected: _____________________
  • Estimated time of speech:  2 minutes with Q and A…  🙂
  • Other/Additional Comments:  ______________________

Remember, when writing a speech, All caps, double spaced and 16 point font.  Also put hard words … Phenetically…  in (  ).

That said….  have fun with it…  post here when done.  At 2:15 we will start presenting the speeches.  (you’ll pretend to be your client).  Remember, you were asked to watch a video of your client to learn if they speak fast for slow, etc….  factor this into your 2 minute timing!  You might speak really fast but if they are slow….

Advertisements

13 thoughts on “#CWUCOM370 – In Class Speech

1. Kelsey Laush, Garrett Leonard, Brittney Casini says:

COVER PAGE
    Speech written for: Justin Bieber
    Speech written by: Kelsey Laush, Garret Leonard, Brittney Casini
    Event: MTV Music Awards Acceptance Speech
    Number of People Expected: 100,000
    Estimated time of Speech: 2 minutes, with no Q&A
    Additional comments: don’t forget to scan the crowd, don’t look down

(smile) WOW! THIS IS SUCH AN HONOR (shake hair), NOT ONLY TO BE NOMINATED FOR THE ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR BUT TO RECEIVE THIS AWARD AMONGST ALL THESE OTHER GREAT ARTISTS IS SO SURREAL (pause, audience claps) EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD IT HAS BEEN MY DREAM TO ENTERTAIN AND SHARE MY MUSIC WITH THE WORLD. FIRST I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT AND SAY THANK YOU TO MY BIGGEST MENTOR, MY MAIN MAN USHER (pause, smile, scan crowd, shake hair) HE HAS BEEN THERE FROM THE BEGINNING TO GUIDE ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY AND I COULD NOT BE STANDING UP HERE WITHOUT HIM. (pause) I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK L.A. REID, FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS JOURNEY, AND PROVIDING ME WITH SUCH FANTASTIC OPROTUNITIES.(look at him in crowd) I WANT TO THANK MY FAMILY, ESPECIALLY MY BEAUTIFUL MOTHER FOR TAKING HUGE RISKS THAT ALLOW ME TO STAND HERE TODAY(pause, look at crowd) I WANT TO ALSO THANK GOD FOR BLESSING ME AND ALLOWING ME TO DO WHAT I LOVE BEST, ENTERTAINING. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I WANT TO THANK MY FANS (pause) WITHOUT ALL YOUR GUYS’ LOVE AND SUPPORT NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE (pause) AND TO ALL OF THOSE WITH HOPES AND DREAMS AS BIG AS MINE REMEMBER, NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! (smile, point to crowd).

2. Zac Dorsett Natalie Petersen says:

Speech written for: Kim Kardashian

Speech Written By:
    Natalie Petersen & Zac Dorsett

Event: YouTube Apology

Estimated Time of Speech: 2 Min

Additional Comments: Wear professional attire. Appear sincere.

TO MY FANS,
    FIRST AND FOREMOST, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE WITH ALL OF MY HEART TO ANYONE THAT I HAVE HURT. YOU HAVE ALL FOLLOWED ME AND MY FAMILY FOR YEARS NOW, AND I WOULD LIKE TO THINK OF ALL OF US AS ONE FAMILY. YOU ALL WATCHED KRIS AND I GET MARRIED ON OUR TELEVISION SPECIAL. IT WAS A MAGICAL EXPERICENCE WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING AND YOU WERE ALL ABLE TO WATCH IT UNFOLD. GETTING MARRIED TO THE MAN OF MY DREAMS WAS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ALWAYS FANTASIZED ABOUT. AS YOU HAVE SEEN ON MY SHOWS, GETTING MARRIED IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO. BEING A WIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DREAM OF MINE, AS WELL AS HAVING MY OWN FASHION AND PERFUME LINE. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD TO FOLLOW MY HEART, AND I TRULY BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT I’VE DONE.

THIS HAS BEEN AN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TIME FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, AND I HOPE EVERYONE CAN RESPECT THAT. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS REACHED OUT TO ME AND SHARED THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES AND ADVICE. THANK YOU ALSO TO MY SISTERS KHLOE AND KOURTNEY FOR STANDING BY ME AND SUPPORTING ME DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME. MY FAMILY RECORDS OUR LIVES, AND WE PUT OUR REAL SELVES INTO THE SHOWS. IT HAS BEEN HARD TO AVOID READING THE NEGATIVE ARTICLES, BUT IT TRULY HELPS TO READ ALL THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM MY FANS

SECONDLY, I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS EXPERIENCE ENDS ON A POSITIVE NOTE, SO I HAVE DECIDED TO AUCTION ALL OF THE WEDDING GIFTS, AND DONATE THE PROCEEDS TO CHARITY. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SO GENEROUS TO ME, AND I FEEL IT IS ONLY FAIR TO GIVE BACK. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ENCOURAGE ALL OF MY FANS TO GIVE TO THEIR LOCAL CHARITIES AND SUPPORT OTHER CHARITABLE EFFORTS. GIVING BACK TO YOUR COMMUNITY IS VERY IMPORTANT, AND I FEEL LIKE IF WE CAN ALL DO THAT, WE CAN HELP MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY FANS ONE LAST TIME FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE OF ME AND MY FAMILY. WITHOUT ALL OF YOU, MY FAMILY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE ALL THAT WE HAVE. YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT. MY FAMILY SOMETIMES FEELS LIKE ALL I HAVE, BUT WHEN I READ ALL THE FAN MAIL AND SEE ALL THE SUPPORT I HAVE, IT REALLY HELPS.

WITH THE HELP OF MY FAMILY AND FANS, I AM CONFIDENT I WILL BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT TIME, AND COME OUT A MORE POSITIVE AND BETTER KIM.

THANK YOU ALL.

3. caitlin crompe says:

Speech written for: Kate Gosselin
    Speech written by: Taylor Vickrey & Caitlin Crompe
    Event: Coupon Convention
    Date: November 10, 2011
    Estimated time of speech: 3 minutes with 5 minute Q&A
    Additional comments: Wear conservative clothing; audience is primarily parents on a budget

HI EVERYONE, WELCOME TO THE FIRST ANNUAL PENNSYLVANIA COUPON BLOGGING CONFERENCE. I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN OFFERED A JOB AT THE COMPANY COUPON CABIN.COM I WILL BE BLOGGING ABOUT MY FINDINGS THROUGH COUPONING. OVER THE NEXT TWO DAYS WE HOPE TO TURN YOU ALL INTO PROFESSIONAL COUPONERS. COUPON CABIN IS ONE OF THE LEADING ONLINE DESTINATIONS FOR COUPONING. COUPON CABIN OFFERS DEALS SUCH AS ONLINE CODES, PRINTABLE COUPONS, AND GROCERY STORE COUPONS AND MORE (point to screen with website)! SHOPPERS HAVE SAVED NEARLY 250 MILLION DOLLARS SINCE THE SITE’S GRAND REVEAL IN 2003. THE WEBSITE OFFERS CUSTOMIZED EMAIL NEWSLETTERS, COUPON ALERTS AND MUCH MORE FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
    WITH EIGHT CHILDREN USING COUPONS IS NECESSARY IN MY LIFE AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PART OF MY HOUSEHOLD. I HAVE TAUGHT MY CHILDREN EARLY THAT COUPONS ARE A WONDERFUL WAY TO SAVE AND LEARN ABOUT BUDGETTING. MY OLDEST TWINS, MADDIE AND KARA ARE QUICKLY LEARNING THE VALUE OF A DOLLAR AND REALIZE THAT COUPONS ARE A GREAT WAY TO SAVE ON ESSENTIALS, SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE MORE MONEY FOR THE EXTRAS IN LIFE.
    WE ALL HAVE TO BUY THE NECESSARY HOUSEHOLD ITEMS ANYWAY, WHY NOT SAVE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE ON THEM? COUPON CABIN PROVIDES AN AMAZING RESOURCE FOR NEW COUPONERS, SINGLE PARENT HOUSEHOLDS, AND EVEN PROFESSIONALS. I AM BEYOND THRILLED THAT I HAVE THE OOPRTUNITY TO BE APART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL COMPANY. SINCE I HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A CONSUMER ON A STRICT BUDGET WHO WANTS TO MAKE THE MOST OF THEIR MONEY. BY BECOMING A GUEST BLOGGER AND BEING ABLE TO ADD MY PERSPECTIVE, WE HOPE TO DRAW MANY NEW CLIENTS AND HELP PROMOTE THE SMART CHOICE OF COUPONING.
    COUPONING IS BECOMING A WHIRLWIND CUSTOM WITHIN OUR SOCIETY, ESPECIALLY WITH SHOWS LIKE EXTREME COUPONING HIGHLIGHTING THE MONEY A FAMILY CAN SAVE BY USING THIS ONCE TABOO ACTIVITY. I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE HERE AS A PART OF THIS AMAZING COMPANY. I CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU ALL TO BECOME A PART OF THE COUPON CABIN FAMILY. ANY QUESTIONS? (Smile)

4. DESSA says:

Speech Written For: Macklemore
    Speech Written By: Jonathan Williams, Dessa Boyle
    Event: Press Conference Held at University of Washington Convention Center
    Estimated time: 2 mins

MANY OF YOU IN THIS CROWD MAY NEVER HAVE HEARD OF ME, SOME OF YOU MAY ONLY KNOW ME FROM THE “MY OH MY” SONG AS A TRIBUTE TO THE LATE GREAT DAVE NEIHAUS, AND SOME OF YOU MAY BE MY BIGGEST FANS. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON’T KNOW, MY NAME IS BEN HAGGERTY BUT I AM KNOWN IN THE HIP HOP COMMUNITY AS MACKLEMORE. I’VE LIVED IN SEATTLE MY ENTIRE LIFE AND LOVE THIS CITY WHICH IS VERY APPARENT IN THE LYRICS I RAP ON STAGE EVERY NIGHT. I HAVE COME A LONG WAY TO GET WHERE I AM TODAY BUT IT’S BEEN AN AMAZING JOURNEY TO SAY THEY LEAST. EVEN WITH MY DRUG PROBLEMS THAT OUR NOW IN THE PAST I HAVE OVERCOME MANY CHALLENGES AND STRUGGLES TO BE THE ARTIST I AM TODAY. I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE A NEW FALL TOUR THAT WILL BE GOING ON FROM OCTOBER TO DECEMBER WHERE MY PRODUCER RYAN LEWIS AND I WILL BE TRAVELING FROM SEATTLE TO BOSTON AND BACK AGAIN TO BRING PEOPLE SOME NORTHWEST MUSIC. I’M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS TOUR; IT IS A BIG STEP FOR ME AS AN ARTIST. WE JUST FINISHED UP IN EUROPE WITH A MINI TOUR OUT THERE THAT WAS AMAZING. I’M BLESSED AS AN ARTIST TO HAVE THESE OPPORTUNITIES AND LOVE WHAT I DO EVERY DAY.
    THIS LATEST TOUR IS GONNA BE HUGE, WE HAVE SOLD OUT IN OVER 2/3RDS OF THE OF VENUES WE ARE SET TO PERFORM IN. I CAN’T PUT INTO WORDS HOW MY FANS MAKE ME FEEL WHEN I GET UP ON STAGE EVERY NIGHT TO PERFORM, YOU GUYS BRING IT TO THE FULLEST AND KEEP ME AND RYAN LEWIS PUMPED FOR EVERY NIGHT WE GET TO DO THIS FOR YA’LL. WE ALSO HAVE BIG NEWS WITH A LOT OF NEW MATERIAL WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON AND HOPEFULLY AN ALBUM WE’LL BE GETTING OUT IN THE NEXT YEAR HERE. WE HAVE SLOWLY BEEN RELEASING SINGLES OF SONGS ON THE INTERNET AND ITUNES FOR EVERYONE TO BUY, BUT THERE IS A HELL OF A LOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM. I FEEL LIKE THE UPCOMING MUSIC THAT RYAN AND I WILL BE PUTTING OUT ARE TRULY GAMECHANGERS IN THIS BUSINESS AND WE BOTH ARE EXCITED TO SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD. (SMILE)
    I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS CAN KEEP SUPPORTING WHAT NORTHWEST MUSIC HAS BEEN DOING WITH NOT JUST ME BUT, BLUE SCHOLARS, GRYNCH, AND COMMON MARKET OUT THERE DOING THERE THING AS WELL. WE HAVE A GOOD THING GOING OUT HERE AND THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO HEAR WHAT WE BRING. THANKS FOR HAVING ME TODAY, LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON OUR TOUR.

5. jessica korne says:

Speech written for: Kim K
    Speech written by: J & J
    Event: Statement to the Press concerning her divorce from Kris Humphries
    Number expected: 100
    Estimated time of speech: 2 minutes
    Other: Dress conservatively in dark colors

I’D LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING HERE TODAY. AS MANY OF YOU MAY KNOW MY RECENT DIVORCE HAS BEEN A BIG TOPIC IN THE HEADLINES. (Pause and make eye contact) IT HAS BEEN AN UNFORTUNATE SITUATION AND I AM HERE TODAY TO CLEAR ANY RUMORS. (Pause) THIS WAS NOT A PUBLICITY STUNT AND I MARRIED FOR LOVE NOT TO GET MY NAME IN THE PAPERS. I HAVE FILED THE DIVORCE PAPERS AND KRIS AND I ARE PRIVETLY WORKING ON THE MATTER TO WORK OUT THE FINAL DETAILS. IT IS SAD THAT IT HAD TO COME TO THIS I AM TRULY HEARTBROKEN THAT THIS RELATIONSHIP HAS COME TO SUCH HARDSHIP.
    I AM SO SORRY IF I HAVE DISAPPOINTED ANY OF MY FANS AND I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT FROM THOSE THAT HAVE STOOD BY ME. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SWEET MESSAGES ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK. (Pause) YOUR LOYALTY MEANS SO, SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    AS FAR AS THE WEDDING THERE ARE SO MANY RUMORS. I WOULD LIKE TO BE CLEAR WE DID NOT PROFIT FROM THIS, EVERYTHING THAT WAS MADE FROM THE NETWORK WENT TO PAY OFF THE WEDDING. TO SHOW OUR SINCERITY WE WILL BE MAKING DONATIONS TO OUR CONNECTED CHAIRTIES. (Place hand over heart) ALL THE PROCEEDS FROM THE WEDDING GIFTS WILL BE DONATED.
    MY FOCUS NOW IS MY FAMILY, WHO HAS BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE THROUGH OUT THIS ENTIRE PROCESS. AND I WILL CONTINUE PURSUING MY CAREER AND DREAMS. I STILL BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE AND WILL ALWAYS KEEP MY HEART OPEN. I KNOW PRINCE CHARMING IS OUT THERE. THANK YOU EVERYONE!

6. jeremy n marianna b says:

Speech written for: Kim Kardashian
    Speech written by: Marianna Brown & Jeremy Nguyen
    Event: Christmas Charity Event for Children with Cancer, Hospitalized in New York
    Number of People Expected: 500
    Estimated Time of Speech: 2 mins, No Q&A
    Additional Comments: No “umm”

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE 2011 CHRISTMAS GIVING TREE EVENT FOR LOCAL CHILDREN AT HOSPITALS IN NEW YORK. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS CAUSE, IT IS VERY NEAR AND DEAR TO MY HEART SINCE MY FATHER PASSED FROM CANCER WHEN I WAS YOUNG.
    CHRISTMAS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A VERY SPECIAL OCCASION FOR MY FAMILY, WE ARE VERY TRADITIONAL AND STRIVE TO COME TOGETHER FOR OUR TRADITIONS EVERY YEAR. THIS YEAR I WANTED TO EXPAND OUR SEASONAL SPIRIT TO THE CHILDREN IN NEW YORK THAT ARE UNABLE TO BE WITH THEIR FAMILIES DURING THE HOLIDAYS.

MY FATHER INSTILLED IN OUR FAMILY TO ALWAYS GIVE BACK AS MUCH AS WE CAN, FROM THIS I HAVE LEARNED THAT WHEN YOU GIVE TO OTHERS IN NEED, YOU GET MUCH MORE BACK. FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER, ALL SALES IN OUR NEW YORK STORE, DASH, WILL GO TOWARDS HELPING FAMILIES MAKE CHRISTMAS MAGICAL FOR THEIR CHILDREN SPENDING THE HOLIDAYS IN HOSPITALS. EVERY CHILD DESERVES A CHRISTMAS, AND ESPECIALLY THESE CHILDREN THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH WITH DIGNITY AND COURAGE EVERYDAY.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING TO SUPPORT THIS CAUSE, ESPECIALLY TO THE COMPANIES WHO HAVE DONATED GIFTS FOR THESE CHILDREN. THERE ARE A VARIETY OF ITEMS STILL UP FOR BID HERE, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AND FIND SOMETHING THAT SPARKS YOUR ATTENTION. YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO MAKE YOUR BIDS ON THE TABLES BEHIND ME. DON’T FORGET ALL FUNDS RAISED HERE TODAY WILL BENEFIT LOCAL CHILDREN, SO LETS COME TOGETHER FOR THIS GREAT CAUSE TONIGHT.

7. kathryn says:

Speech written for: Anthony Bourdain
    Speech written by: Kathryn McGuire and Sarah Al-qabandi
    Event: PETA convention
    Number of people expected: 200people 21+
    Estimated time for speech: 2minutes plus Q&A
    Side notes: Wear PETA shirt and smile a lot

HELLO MY FELLOW FOOD INDULGERS. MY NAME IS ANTHONY BOURDAIN AND I CAN INITIALLY FEEL THE HOSTILITY THAT IS PERTRUDING FROM THIS ROOM. FEELINGS IN WHICH ARE VALID TOWARDS ME DUE TO MY HOLLOW COMMENTS REGARDING VEGANS AND VEGETAIRIANS. I WANT TO TAKE THIS EXILLERATING EVENT, TO DELIVER AND PROVE MY GENUINE APOLOGIES. MY WORDS WERE NOT SAID IN A SENSE OF MALICE OR TO STIMULATE NEGATIVE AFFAIRS AMONG YOUR DEDICATED COMMUNITY. FROM ALLOWING ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, PROVES TO ME THE IGNORANCE I HAD PREVIOUSLY HAD TOWARDS THIS LIFESTYLE.
    FROM THE MOMENT I CAME OUT OF MY MOTHER WOMB FIGGETING LIKE A LOKE-A-MOTIVE, IT WAS KNOWN TO THOUGHS WHO SURRONDED ME THAT I WOULD BE A TRAVELER, OR POSSIBLE JUST IMPAITIENT. FOLLOWING MY BIRTH IT WAS QUIT APPARENT OF MY FESTERING APPATITE, JUST ASK MY DEPLETED MOTHER LORI. CERTAINLY, I USED THESE CHARACTORISTICS TO FUEL MY CAREER ENTIRELY. AS SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW, I BECAME A CHEF IN NEW YORK CITY TO CRITIC MY LUSH CUISEEN AND SYNICALLY TASTE FELLOW CHEFS AND WRITE ABOUT IT.
    MY REVIEWS TRANSFORMED INTO A SERIES OF BOOKS BRINGING THE RESTUANT BUSINESS INTO THE HANDS OF FOOD CONSUMING AMERICANS. BUT IT IS IN MY GREASEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE THAT I WAS PLACING MY WEERIE FEET UPON UNTRAVELD SOILS OF MY CREW AND I. MY YEARS TRAVELING AND EMBRACING THE WORLD AND ITS OFFERINGS THAT I LEARNED WHAT IT IS TO BE A FATHER, A FRIEND, A WRITTER AND HUMAN BEING.
    THROUGH LEARNING THE LIVES OF MANY INDIVIDULES THROUGHOUT THE WORLD FOR MANY, I HAVE BEEN GROUNDED AS A MAN AND VALIDATED LIFE ENTIRELY. BUT, FROM JUST SPENDING A WEEK WITH PETA AND THE PROGRAM I HAVE EXTENDED MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE GRACIOUS PEOPLE THAT OCCUPY THIS GLOBE AND FURTHER EMBEBED MY GROUNDING. THE PEOPLE DEDICATED TO THIS PROGRAM ARE NO DOUBTIBLY INCREDIBLE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SPENT THEIR LIVES DOING GOOD, WHICH IS MORE THAN I COULD SAY IN SOME INSTANCES. YOU ALL HAVE ENTICED ME INTO SOMETHING THAT I COULD NEVER IMAGINE MY MOUTH SALIVATING FOR.
    MY COMMENTS REGARDING VEGANS AND VEGETARIANS SHOWED A LACK OF HUMILITY, IN WHICH I SHOULD KNOW BETTER. I SHOULD BE PRAISING THE DEDICATION IN WHICH YOU PEOPLE HAVE AS BOTH A COMMUNITY AND INDIVIDUALS. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO APOLOGIZE FORM THE DEEPEST LOINS OF MY SOUL, I AM TRULY SORRY FOR MY MOMENTARY IGNORANCE.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH PETA AND FOR YOUR DELICIOUS TOFU AND LEAVES.

8. Andrew Phillips says:

Speech written for LaCrae
    Speech written by Andrew Phillips

Christian Winter Festival
    5000 people expected
    9 pm

“It’s all about Him”

GIVE IT UP FOR THE LORD… I WANNA HEAR YOU GIVE IT UP FOR THE LORD… I STAND BEFORE YOU GRATEFUL TODAY. I’M GRATEFUL TO BE ALIVE, BUT NOT JUST ALIVE… ALIVE WITH A PURPOSE. TODAY I HAVE A REASON TO LIVE. THAT REASON IS JESUS CHRIST.
    TODAY I NO LONGER LIVE FOR MYSELF. I NO LONGER LIVE FOR MONEY. I NO LONGER LIVE FOR SEX. I NO LONGER LIVE FOR DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.
    I LIVE TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST TO THOSE WHO WERE HOPELESS JUST LIKE I WAS HOPELSS.
    YOU CALL YOURSELF A REBEL? CHASING MONEY, LIVING FOR SEX, GETTING HIGH. EVERYBODY DOES THAT. A REBEL GOES AGAINST THE MAINSTREAM. AND AGAINST THE MAINSTREAM IS ADMITTING TO YOURSELF AND THE WORLD YOU NEED GOD TO BE SAVED. YOU DON’T HAVE TO STAY TRAPPED IN SIN. YOU DON’T HAVE TO LOSE YOUR LIFE. GIVE YOUR HEART TO THE ONE THE ONLY TRUE GOD JESUS CHRIST.

9. Kayse Dahl, Lindsey Sires says:

Speech written for: Kirstie Alley
    Speech written by: Kayse Dahl, Lindsey Sires
    Event: Organic Liaison Launch
    Number of PPL Excpected: 500
    Estimated time of speech: 2 minutes

I AM IRRELEVANT BECAUSE I AM FAT AND I AM FAT BECAUSE I AM IRRELEVANT; AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT MY AGENT AND THE MEDIA HAVE BEEN TELLING ME FOR YEARS. I HAVE BATTLED THE SCALE MY ENTIRE CAREER, AND JUST LIKE ANY WOMAN WHO HAS EVER STRUGGLED WITH HER WEIGHT. IT HAS BEEN A VICIOUS CYCLE. I DON’T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE MEDIA HAS TO SAY, HELL I APPEARED ON NATIONAL TELEVISION IN A BIKINI IN ALL MY GIGANTIC GLORY, BUT BEING HEALTHY IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND I AM INSANELY HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE FINNALY ADDRESSED MY (AIR QUOTES) GROWING WEIGHT PROBLEM WITH THE HELP OF ORGANIC LIAISON. THIS PRODUCT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. I HAVE LOST 100 POUNDS SINCE I STARTED TAKING IT, AND I AM STILL LOOSING.

WHEN THE COMPANY FIRST APPROACHED ME AND ASKED IF I WAS INTERESTED IN BEING A SPOKESPERSON, MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT. I TRIED JENNY CRAIG AND I’VE POPPED MORE DIETS PILLS THAN I DID ZITS AS A TEENAGER, AND I WAS NOT ABOUT TO BE FEATURED ON ANOTHER MAGAZINE COVER FOR FAILING ANOTHER WEIGHT-LOSS PRODUCT. BUT THE MORE I LEARNED ABOUT IT, THE MORE INTERESTED I BECAME. I WAS PARTICULARLY IMPRESSED BY THE FACT THAT ORGANIC LIASON IS THE VERY FIRST WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT TO BE APPROVED BY THE FDA, AND I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT I FIND THAT VERY COMFORTING. IT ENCOURAGES USERS TO EAT ORGANIC, HENCE THE NAME, AND I DON’T COME HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY DESPERATE TO CURL MY LIPS AROUND A CAN OF REDDI WHIP. PLUS IT GIVES ME A LOT OF ENERGY, WHICH WAS REALLY NICE WHEN I WAS ON DANCING WITH THE STARS, BECAUSE LORD KNOWS I NEEDED ALL THE HELP I COULD GET.

TAKING ORGANIC LIAISON HAS MADE ME FEEL HEALTHIER OVER ALL AND, AS YOU CAN ALL TELL, I LOOK PRETTY GOOD (TOSS HAIR). AFTER DECADES OF FIGHTING WITH WEIGHT LOSS, I CAN SAY, WITHOUT A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, THAT THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO LOOSE WEIGHT. TRY THIS PRODUCT. IT’S A GODSEND. I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO LOOSE THIS MUCH WEIGHT SINCE MY DRUG PHASE, EXCEPT WITH ORGANIC LIAISON I DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE HAIR LOSS- AND AT 60, I CAN’T AFFORD THE RISK.
    ORGANIC LIAISON IS FOR EVERYBODY. IT GIVES YOU PLENTY OF ENERGY AND CURBS YOUR APPETITE TO PREVENT CRAVINGS. I LOVE THE WAY IT’S MADE ME LOOK, AND I’M EXCITED FOR EVERYONE OUT THERE TO TRY IT AND FEEL AS GOOD AS I DO.

10. Hasserip says:

SPEECH WRITTEN FOR: JUSTIN BEIBER
    SPEECH WRITTEN BY: PR MANAGEMENT TEAM
    EVENT: TODAY SHOW
    NUMBER OF PEOPLE EXPECTED: 5.23 Million
    ESTIMATED TIME OF SPEECH: 2 MINUTES
    ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: BRING ALBUM COPIES, BE FESTIVE!

(WALKING UP TO THE STAGE, WAVING AND SMILING AT FANS) HEY EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT TODAY. I KNOW IT’S COLD!
    INTERVIEWER: SO JUSTIN, HOW WAS YOUR RECENT TOUR TO EURPOPE?
    MAN, EUROPE WAS GREAT! I ALWAYS LOVE TRAVELING TO DIFFERENT PLACES AND GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET MY FANS OVERSEAS! THE EUROPEAN V.M.As WERE AWESOME!
    INTERVIEWER: WE HEARD SELENA WAS THERE AS WELL; DID YOU GUYS GET TO SPEND SOME TIME TOGETHER?
    (SLIGHT CHUCKLE) YES, SELENA WAS IN EUROPE AT THE SAME TIME, SHE WAS PERFORMING AT THE V.M.As. WE HAD A CHANCE TO GET DINNER AND SEE EACH OTHER FOR A BIT, BUT OUR SCHEDULES WERE TOO BUSY TO SPEND ANY REAL TIME TOGETHER. IT WAS FUN, THOUGH I DEFINITELY ENJOY ANY TIME WE GET TO SEE EACH OTHER.
    INTERVIEWER: SINCE THE WHOLE CONTROVERSY WITH YOU ALLEGEDLY FATHERING MARIAH YEATER’S BABY BOY, HAS THERE BEEN ANY TENSION BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU?
    YA KNOW, ACTUALLY THERE HASN’T. SELENA KNOWS WHO I AM, AND THAT THIS SITUATION IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. I’VE NEVER EVEN MET THAT WOMAN. WHEN YOU’RE A CELEBRITY, PEOPLE ARE GOING TO MAKE UP CRAZY THINGS TO SAY ABOUT YOU. YOU JUST HAVE TO DEVELOP A TOUGH SKIN AND DON’T ALLOW YOURSELF TO GET DISTRACTED OR UPSET BY THINGS LIKE A CRAZY STORY BEING TOLD ABOUT YOU. SELENA KNOWS HOW THIS WHOLE BUSINESS WORKS. OUR RELATIONSHIP HASN’T BEEN AFFECTED BY THE CURRENT RUMORS.
    INTERVIEWER: ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT LOSING SOME OF YOUR FANS DUE TO THIS INCIDENT?
    ACTUALLY, I’M NOT. I HAVE A VERY LOYAL FAN BASE AND THE OUTPOUR OF LOVE AND SUPPORT I’VE GOTTEN FROM EVERY ONE HAS RECENTLY BEEN OVERWHELMING! I CAN HONESTLY SAY I HAVE SOME OF THE BEST FANS! (LOOK TO FANS, POINT AND WAVE) I LOVE YOU GUYS!
    INTERVIEWER: DO YOU PLAN ON TAKING LEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST MARIAH YEATER?
    I CAN’T REALLY COMMENT ON ANY OF THE LEGAL MATTERS RIGHT NOW. MY TEAM AND I ARE BEING PATIENT WITH THE SITUATION AND LETTING THE TRUTH COME OUT ON ITS OWN. I REALLY DON’T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THE SITUATION UNTIL THE DNA TEST COMES BACK.
    INTERVIEWER: SO WE HEARD YOU JUST RELEASED A NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM?
    YES! THIS IS MY FIRST CHRISTMAS ALBUM! I WORKED WITH A LOT OF GREAT PEOPLE TO PUT THIS TOGETHER. I HOPE THE FANS LOVE IT! AND BECAUSE I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, EVERYONE IN THE STUDIO AUDIENCE WILL RECEIVE A FREE COPY OF MY NEW ALBUM!

11. Alexandra, Anthony says:

Speech Written For: Justin Beiber
    Speech Written By: Anthony Cogswell & Alexandra Sherk
    Event: Press Conference
    Number of People Expected: 2
    Estimated Time of Speech: 2 minutes, No Q & A

Additional Comments:
    Deny, deny, deny. DO NOT STROKE YOUR HAIR

I’M GOING TO MAKE THIS SHORT. MY NAME IS JUSTIN BIEBER. MANY OF YOU ARE AWARE OF THE CURRENT CONTROVERSY CIRCULATING IN THE MEDIA ABOUT MYSELF AND A WOMAN NAMED MARIAH YEATER.
    MS. YEATER HAS MADE ALLEGATIONS CONCERNING SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ME RESULTING IN A CHILD. LET ME ASSURE YOU THAT THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE FALSE. I HAVE NEVER MET THIS WOMAN. THE CHILD IS NOT MINE. I HAVE NOT LOST MY VIRGINITY. I KNOW MY VIRGINITY’S EXACT WHEREABOUTS.THERE HAS BEEN TALK ABOUT LACK OF MORAL FIBER AND MY ETHICAL CONFUSION. FOR ANY FANS THAT DOUBT ME, I WOULD LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT ALL OF THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE NOT TRUE. I HAVE ALWAYS AND WILL ALWAYS DO MY BEST TO CONDUCT AND REPRESENT MYSELF AND MY FANS IN A WAY THAT IS POSITIVE.
    I WOULD FIRST LIKE TO THANK MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTIVE AND ENCOURAGING THROUGH THIS CONTROVERSY. I WOULD NEXT LIKE TO THANK MY LOVING GIRLFRIEND SELINA GOMEZ FOR STANDING BY MY SIDE THROUGHOUT THESE TRYING TIMES. SHE HAS NEVER STOPPED TRUSTING AND BELIEVING IN ME AND SHE HAS BEEN A SHOULDER TO LEAN ON AND CRY ON. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF MY FANS THAT HAVE REMAINED LOYAL AND CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN ME DESPITE ALL OF THE FALSE ALLEGATIONS.
    I AM CONSENTING TO A PATERNITY TEST TO PUT THIS MATTER BEHIND ME ONCE AND FOR ALL. FOLLOWING THE RESULTS, I HOPE THAT MY ACTIONS AND MORALS WILL NEVER BE QUESTIONED AGAIN.
    MY FOCUS IS NOW, AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS, NEVER SAY NEVER, AND MAKE AWESOME MUSIC!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE THAT STILL BELIEVE IN ME.

12. Aaron Leonard Beck says:

Speech written for: Charlie Sheen
    Speech written by: Aaron Beck
    Event: Anti-Drug Speech
    Number of People attending: 275(expected)
    Estimated time- 2 minutes (additional Q &A by media)
    Side Notes- Try to keep eye contact and sound sincere. Don’t come to the speech hung over, or under the influence of drugs. Try to have a tone that is not rude. Act like you care! Don’t forget to smile. Good Luck

I HAVE COME TO TALK TO EVERYONE TODAY ABOUT MY LIFE AND HOW DRUGS RUINED IT ALL. WHEN YOU ARE ON TOP OF THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE THE BLOOD OF A TIGER, IT IS HARD TO THINK THAT YOU COULD EVER BE SHOT DOWN. I WENT FROM DOING COKE WITH PLAYBOY BUNNIES, TO BEGGING FOR CRACK FROM THE LOCAL DRUG DEALERS IN THE MOST DANGEROUS OF PEOPLE. I DON’T WANT PEOPLE TO JUDGE ME RIGHT NOW OR PASS JUDGEMENT, BUT I DO WANT THEM TO LISTEN. WHEN I LOOK BACK AT MY LIFE, I CAN BLAME EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG ON THE COKE. I HAD NO SELF CONTROL AND IF I DIDN’T HAVE IT I COULD NOT LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I LOOK IN THE MIRROR TODAY AND SEE A FACE I CANNOT RECONGIZE. I PLAN TO PUT MYSELF INTO REHAB, SO I CAN GET BETTER AND AM ABLE TO DO MY JOB AS AN ACTOR. SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY I CROSSED THE LINE FROM PARTIER TO ADDICT AND I DON’T WANT ANYBODY ELSE TO EXPIERENCE WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH. COCAINE AND CRACK ARE A HUGE PROBLEM IN OUR SOCIETY NO MATTER IF YOU ARE RICH AND LIVING THE LIFE, OR POOR, WISHING YOU HAD BETTER TIMES. I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE COMMENTS I HAVE MADE IN THE MEDIA LATELY, BUT I WAS UPSET BY BEING REPLACED BY ASHTON KUTHCER. I HOPE EVERYONE WOULD NOT THINK OF ME AS A CRACK HEAD OR AN ARROGANT PRICK, BUT AS AN ACTOR WHO BROUGHT ENTERTAINMENT TO YOUR TV SCREENS FOR MANY YEARS. (make sure to thank the audience and smile)

13. Leah Shepherd says:

Speech written for: Emma Watson
    Speech Written by: Leah Shepherd and Yusuke Iwata
    Event: 5th Annual Harry Potter Craze
    Number of People expected: 500
    Estimated time of speech: 2 min, yes Q & A

Additional comments: Dress as Hermione Granger would.

I’m so excited to be here! The Harry Potter films wouldn’t have been as successful without the support of you and I feel so lucky to be a part of your 5th Annual Harry Potter Craze. Every year this event is such a huge success, but I think this year we’ve out done the last! Thank you for the purchase of your ticket to be here, and as you well know, all the proceeds go towards the education of children in England.

A lot of you have been emailing and face booking me about the kiss between me and Daniel. A journalist described this kiss as a sort of weird social experiment. And it was a little weird, because we built this friendship and 10 years later we have a passionate kiss on film. Daniel later commented on our kiss and he said I was a kissing animal. How Embarrassing! To be honest, I don’t know what to say to that. I’m a professional, but I put my heart in my job and do the best at what is asked of me. I was about to rip him a new one for the kissing animal comment, but then he continued to tell me that the kiss was a 10 out of 10!! So what can I say to that? Thanks Daniel (SMILE).

Again, thank you so much for being here. We have plenty of activities awaiting the night. I hope you stop by the quittage exhibit, because that’s where I’ll be cheering on harry and ron!